Moving into a new apartment comes with many challenges and home decor adventures. Once your furniture moved in and found its place, it is time to think of a few more decor details.
Here are some quick tips you can use while moving into a new place:
- Paint smaller rooms in softer, lighter colors to help make the room feel larger.
- Use decorative mirrors to add instant light to your living space.
- add dash of vibrant colours with cushions ,pots, frames, rugs and small accessories
- Mix up patterns and textures. Mix up old and new, expensive and inexpensive. Avoid going overboard with the bright colours and loads of textures in one small room
- Paint or wallpaper your bookcases.
- Use area pattern rugs on small areas
- Add little green in the corner or hang it to give a character to the room.